I found out yesterday that I may need shoulder surgery. It was very disappointing to hear as I have been frustrated and injured for the past 8 months. I'll miss playing tennis this year and miss training, but I have to remember the good things. Free People posted this yesterday and I really needed.
7 Uplifting Thoughts for Your Day
1. Enjoy what is now, don’t worry about the future and think of the
past, just concentrate on now and making the most of the time that is
now and you will find you won’t get bogged down.
2. Do what you love and do it often.
3. Speak from your heart, people will engage you more.
4. Challenge yourself. Don’t get caught up in the comfort zone, always push yourself and you will come out feeling great.
5. If you don’t like something, change it. Life is too short to do something you dislike.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others, BE YOU!
7. Share what you’re passionate about, talk out loud about things that inspire you and inspire the people around you, too.